Thankfully I finally found a great source for renumbering my comments and I no longer have to count them out by hand! I have been doing that since the beginning of the year. It’s no fun people. When Blogger made their comment changes, it changed my numbering. I let it go because when it first happened not enough people had tackled the issue yet and nothing was working for me.
Well today I finally decided to “tackle” it again. I did a quick google search and up popped Jenelle’s blog with the perfect EASY solution. I did a double take because I didn’t expect to find this info on another quilting blog. But I did and it took me about 2 minutes to fix what has been an extremely annoying formatting issue for months. So thank you Jenelle!