Squeaky Clean Shower Curtain | Digital PDF Pattern
Make your own shower curtain and show off your favorite fabrics! This pattern’s simple, yet sophisticated, design allows you to make your own patchwork curtain without it feeling too “homemade.” It will be a hit with everyone in the house and will last well through the years!
- 12 Grommets with mounting hardware
- 7–19 Fat Quarters (I used 19 but you could repeat your fabrics and use fewer prints)
- 4 yards of Laminated cotton canvas
- ¼″ wide Steam-a-Seam Lite or other fabric glue
- Small clips (for holding laminated canvas together)
Please review my FAQs before purchasing to make sure you can access your files.